Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

~Kamikaze Over Me~

Alright so I think I am doing  sort of good with the blog :]
So I need answers, how do I put tabs on this here thingy? (I always love saying 'this here')
And also, as Adi knows, I do have AG dolls but I don't know whether to mix them here or make a whole nother blog for them.

Anyways! I have decided that everyone of my rambling posts shall have an Owl City lyrics as the title! So Comment below what the next one shall be. C:






~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

THIS IS SO TRUE. 


                                           Can someone just, y'know, buy me the BatMan one? ;)


"Just because I don't squeal over those life threatening tall pencil heels does not mean I am not a girl." ~Me 




This is so sad ;-; I need a hanky. Someone.




;-; I'm sorry if I'm making you cri today. :'c


This is totally true. 




Lel....


Alright, that's the end of today's rambling! 

~Maddie 





2 comments:

  1. The gravestone message is so true, I can't believe how sweet the little girls wedding is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall have this on my tombstone. And it will have LaurManzo, TayDam, etc. :3
      IK I almost cried just reading it. The poor girl. ;'(
      ~Mads

      Delete