Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

I HAVE BEEN SO AWFUL D:

Please forgive me, you guys! I have been such an awful blogger. I didn't even tell you what I was doing, where, etc.

The main reason I was gone is because I am setting up for school.
The original plan was to start in September.
Buuut, since I'm kind of eager to get started, I'm starting next week. The 17th.

 It ought to be interesting this year, because I have Spanish 1 this year, so don't be surprised if I practice some lingo on here-o!
Here-o = hero? :O
I'm also doing school online this year! I did it one time before, but for some reason Mom pulled me out of it. The awesome part about it, is that it has a "blog" (really more like a forums) that other homeschoolers doing online can connect with! I have met at least 70% of my online friends from there.

:)

Laters, Gators!

Mads




9 comments:

  1. good luck with school next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not an awful blogger at all!! :) Don't worry, we all have busy lives that make it hard for us to post. ;) Good luck with school! :)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw...thanks ^_^ :) Yeah, school is a horror once you get into it heh
      ~Mads

      Delete
  3. Good luck with school, darling! Have fun!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie! Haha, Fun and school can be in the same sentence? ;)
      ~Mads

      Delete
  4. Good luck with school! And you are an awesome bloger, don't dare say otherwise.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, you haven't been awful! And at least you're back now! Good luck with school!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete