Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2015

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS, DEARIES!

Well well well, here's the Christmas thing post I promised! I don't have the photos for my haul yet, so stay tuned!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So. let's talk about how beautiful this girl is, and how she keeps her age.

This girl is 29.
That's right. She's almost 30.
HOW DOES SHE DO IT MAN.

Snoop <3 (Am I the only one obsessed with Peanuts? *cough*)
This picture describes me perfectly when I make something for a fandom and my parents are just like 'good job honey. now where you gonna put it' attitude. 
Schroeder: Keep your eyes on whatchu doin, Schroeder. Don't look at her.
And then we have this sly guy, charming as a cactus and as slimy as an eel. (Mister Grinch!)
Welp, I hope you guys have all had a merry Christmas!

What did you guys get for Christmas? Comment Below! :) 






2 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS BABE.
    Awwwww yesssss Snoopy. I LOVE Peanuts! A couple years ago I got a dvd collection of all of their television specials for Christmas.
    *sings* you're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.
    I got (among other things, I won't bore you with a complete list) gel pens (I'm thinking of buying myself a Johanna Bassford coloring book to go along with them), a knit sweater, a fountain pen, BOFA EE, and fleece pjs.

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARGH! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
      Yisss Joe cool if ya know what I mean ^_^
      You really arrre annn eeeeel! (the Grinch of course, you're not an eel ;3)
      GEL PENS :O I love gel pens c: Fountain pen? like the kind they used to have? So cool!
      ~Mads

      Delete